Here are the time tested, Mom approved recipes handed down from Daddy's Gourmet to your family.
- 2 large cans tomato sauce (12oz cans)
- 1 large can stewed tomato (12oz can)
- Chopped onion to taste (1/4 to ½ cup recommended)
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 package Daddy’s Gourmet Marinara Flavor Infusions
- 1 lb. hamburger
In large skillet, combine all ingredients with the exception of the hamburger. Mix well. Blend hamburger with sauce. Simmer 2 – 3 hours for best flavor. Pour over freshly cooked spaghetti noodles.
Spicy Thai Basil Chicken
- 2 lbs. meat (chicken, pork or beef)
- 1 small bag stir fry vegetable mix (or fresh vegetables)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package Daddy’s Gourmet Spicy Thai Flavor Infusions
Heat skillet over medium/high heat. Add olive oil. When hot, add garlic and meat sliced in strips. Fry till brown, stirring frequently. Add Daddy’s Gourmet Spicy Thai Flavor Infusion. Blend well. Add ¼ cup water. Add frozen or fresh vegetables. Stir well until fork goes through vegetables with ease. Put over rice or noodles.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 package Daddy’s Gourmet Caribbean Flavor Infusions
Rub chicken breasts with olive oil. Rub Daddy’s Gourmet Caribbean Flavor Infusion generously on chicken. Grill, fry or broil till done.
Lemon Cheesy Corny Corn Bread
- 1 Can Cream cheese corn
- 1 cup cheese
- 3 cups corn meal
- 1 egg
- 1 package Daddy’s Gourmet Ultimate Corn Meal Flavor Infusions
Mix all ingredients together. You may bake or fry. To fry, add approximately 1 tablespoon of oil. Heat till hot. Cook on medium heat until golden brown. Flip mixture and cook the same. To bake, use muffin tin, add mixture to greased pan. 400 degrees 12-15 min or until toothpick comes out clean.